ANTsms.in is a Messaging Platform (“Messaging Application/SMPP/XML/HTTP”) owned by Business Karma, to transmit messages over mobile via internet, sms, voice, ivr.
We are committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified when using this website, then You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that You are happy with any changes.
1. What ANTSMS collects
ANTSMS may collect the following information
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Credit or debit card information
- Mobile telephone number and network details
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. What ANTSMS does with the information
ANTSMS gathers they require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Your information will enable ANTSMS to provide you with the access to all parts of ANTSMS website and to supply the goods or services you have requested
- Your information will also enable ANTSMS to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders and your ongoing account with ANTSMS..
- ANTSMS may use the information to administer, improve and develop products and services.
- In particular, ANTSMS may use the information to contact you for your views on services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or services.
- ANTSMS may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, ANTSMS may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. ANTSMS may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. ANTSMS may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Internal record keeping.
ANTSMS is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, ANTSMS have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that collect online. ANTSMS will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
ANTSMS uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps ANTSMS analyse data about web page traffic and improve website in order to tailor it to customer needs. ANTSMS only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help ANTSMS provide you with a better website, by enabling ANTSMS to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives ANTSMS access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with ANTSMS.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.